Misalignment puts enormous strain on the spine, nerve roots, muscles and specialised ligaments. With the pelvis at the base of the spine no longer horizontal, the spine twists and turns above it, in an attempt to maintain its healthy vertical position. In this state, nerves can become snagged, there is increased pressure on intervertebral discs and muscles can freeze up to protect themselves.
The result is often irritation, discomfort, tingling, burning or pain anywhere from the neck and shoulders, through the back and even the knees and ankles.
Symptoms of, and conditions exacerbated by, pelvic misalignment include:
- Mild, moderate and severe lower and upper back pain
- Tingling or pain down one or both legs (sciatica)
- Stiffness or pain in the neck
- Painful knees and ankles
- "Wear and tear" of the inter-vertebral discs
- Herniated inter-vertebral discs
- Persistent Headaches
- Frozen Shoulder
- "Pulled Back Muscles"
- Relieves lower back pain, shoulder and neck ache
- Relieves sciatic nerve pain
- Improves posture
- Ideal when pregnant as takes pressure off pelvis
- Old aches and pains can be eased in minutes
This technique is best used in conjunction with 3-4 other therapies, please discuss with Therapist.
This is normally carried out within a session if it is needed which would cost £55
Payment by cash or cheque only